Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sunny AND 60!!!

Well "almost" 60!  Hi Everyone!  Welcome to hump day!  I have to say with this mani I love it when a plan does not come together!  I wanted to do some cool stamping over a bunch of the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush colors and one I had them on BLECH! It did not look good at all!  I decided to try to save mine by saran wrapping white over everything.  It worked!  It looked SO MUCH BETTER when the colors were muted and blended by the white

I used a dab of almost every one of the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush in random spots on a sponge and dabbed it on.  Because I didn't like how they blended at all I covered it in white and then saran wrapped the Snow Me White and came up with this look
This really looked a lot better to me
And you know how I feel about pastels!
I didn't stop here though!  As soon as I had this look I remembered a way cool mani I had seen in AIS by my friend Diane from Polish Sickness.  So I decided to recreate her look even though I went about it completely different than her and I stamped over it with Snow Me White and DRK-A
By the time I had finished this mani it was WAY too late to be taking more pics so I had to take them at work lol!
I honestly think the lighting there was better for these pics!
And I don't know why but this look reminds me of a dinosaur's eggs even though I've never seen dinosaur eggs!
I think I'm going to try the old saran wrap trick more often when a failed mani occurs--this was a nice save.

What do you think?  Do you like it with or without the stamping better?

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

  1. I am going to choose with the stamping. Just gives it an extra punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Like an albino giraffe sprinkled with color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice ,if you wanth to see my bloog
    http://simonails85.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pastel colors are perfect with this white stamping!

    ReplyDelete