Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Doggone It!!! Please be nice to animals!

Hi Everyone!! Did you know April is Prevention OF Cruelty To Animals Month?  There are some causes we are all well aware of and others not so much.  In addition to Autism Awareness Month we have the orange Animal Guardian Ribbon.

I'm an animal lover, pretty much all animals--I'm afraid of bats and not overly fond of reptiles BUT I appreciate the beauty in them.  I've grown up with pets and continue to have pets in my adult life.  I one hundred percent believe pets enrich our lives.  A happy person is someone with a pet!  Currently I have chinchillas and cats--they don't play together, that's a recipe for disaster.  They have learned to cohabit together though.

I'm supporting the orange Animal Guardian ribbon with a cute little mani today!
When I was a girl growing up we had 2 dogs, Heidi a dachshund, and Beauregard an English Springer Spaniel.  Beau was my dad's hunting dog.I don't remember Heidi as a puppy but Beauregard I sure do, OMG he was SO cute!  I loved both of them TONS and had a lot of fun times with them growing up.
If you have the chance to love an animal please do so!  They are truly, truly the one and only thing in this world that loves unconditionally.  Animals do not care how young or old you are, if you are fat or skinny.  They don't care if you are rich or poor.  They just love you for you.

My mani today is done with Julie G Gumdrops in Tangerine Dream and stamped using SH08.  

Some of my friends are supporting the Animal Guardian Ribbon this month too!!


  

7 comments:

  1. You're just too sweet and this is such a beautiful mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I don't know what my life would be like without my three kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post and great mani! You rock for supporting this cause!

    I added my "Go Orange" link on your page under Kelly's Nail Blog and it is showing my thumb nail on your page. But I am not sure if I missed something...am I supposed to some how add the thumbnail link entries on my page? If so how do I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much <3 And love the orange too.

    ReplyDelete