Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Candy Crush Saga Mani--Level LIKE A BOSS!

Hi Everyone!  I got to play around with some gradients on Sunday and I came up with one I had every intention of stamping a leopard print over UNTIL I looked at it.  
Oooh yummy!
I love how the pink and blue make a purple
I've done gradients with colors such as this before and it never said anything to me until . . .
Candy Crush Saga invaded my life!
I might not be able to kick butt on Candy Crush Saga like some of my friends
Like Rebecca and Crysta who are in the 200's for crying out loud
But when it comes to this mani I'm level LIKE A BOSS!
I hauled out my lovely DRK plates for this mani I used images from DRK-B and DRK-C.  The colors I used for my gradient are WetnWild Sunny Side Up, Pure Ice Free Fall and Pool Party.  And this is a lazy gradient!  I painted directly onto the sponge instead of blending first on a plate!

Are any of you trapped in the world that is Candy Crush Saga?  How are you doing?  I'm on level 63, slowly but surely moving forward.  I definitely don't have high numbers when I'm completely a level though.  Some of my friends are getting 300,000 points for flip sake!

I don't normally do "cute" mani's but this is supah cute so I'm rocking it!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

15 comments:

  1. I love this gradient and the white stamping looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paint and to think I almost didn't add the stripes!

      Delete
  2. This is so awesome!!! I am absolutely friggin horrible at Candy Crush but I still love it! I'm in the upper 30s levels somewhere :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am AWFUL at it but just like you I keep on playing it lol!

      Delete
  3. Looks gorgeous! I love Candy Crush! But been totally stuck on a level for a few months now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep saying I'm going to quit but keep playing it lol!

      Delete
  4. Totally awesome mani! I have been stuck on the same level forever, but its still fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love how they say warning highly addicting--I mean come on they did warn us LOL!

      Delete
  5. omg this is so awesome. haha i JUST hit the 200's. where did my life go?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! love your index and pinky! they're absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mina, can you believe I wasn't even going to add the stripes???

      Delete
  7. Yummy candy!!! I want some too! Please! LoL this is delicious!

    ReplyDelete