Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Roughed Up Ruffian!

Hi Everyone!  Today I'm sporting a couple of things I really love--a Ruffian and a textured polish!  I hauled out one of my OPI Suedes and one of the Julie G Gumdrops and got to work.  I chose OPI Russian Navy and Julie G Blueberry Fizz.  The result turned out better than I had hoped!
I don't know about any of you but if OPI was going to bring something back I sure wish it was either the Suedes or the original holo Designer Series.  But truthfully I really want the Suedes back!  OMG I love them!  Can you just imagine how gorgeous some bright summer colored Suedes would look???
I hope to work opposite for this look and put Russian Navy on first and then using a 3 hole punch reinforcement tab I added the Blueberry Fizz
I like this mani alot but felt I got a bit too much Blueberry Fizz on the swear finger!  Don't you hate it when one finger can ruin it for the rest?
I do love the look of these two types of finishes together though--what do you think?

I really love the textured polishes.  I have some of the Kiko's on their way to me and I really think I need the Bond's and the Pixie Dusts . . . OIY!  That's a lot of gritty polishes LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. What about the China Glaze textured?? Do you think you will pick up any of those?? Pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I will or not. I tend to like the sparkly textured better than the creme ones BUT YOU NEVER KNOW!

      Delete