Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday--Pinterest find!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Monday!  I have an awesome Harlequin mani I recreated from Pinterest for you today!  I've done a Harlequin design before and I really love doing them--thanks to Sarah over at Chalkboard Nails for first introducing them to me!

For this one I didn't have any of the colors from my original inspiration so I just had to wing it.  I went with a base of OPI Designer De Better and then used all Zoya's--Caitlin, Farah, Shelby and Wednesday--the look---AWESOME!




Even a shot in the shade looks great!


Here's a side by side shot with my inspiration
While I do really love how mine turned out, I do really like the softer pastels she used--GASP--I know! I said pastels!

Here's where I first saw it on Pinterest.  I don't know if any of you are "pinners" but man I love that thing!  SO many great ideas from there.  The other day there was a recipe for making your own hand lotion!!  I'm going to be giving that a try this upcoming weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!  

5 comments: