Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Precious!

Hi Everyone!  I have been wanting this polish since the very first day I ever saw it, and believe me I saw it a LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago!  When Michelle first came up with her Sister Sparkle The Exulted One I wanted it.  I just had not been able to land that sucker until recently.  AND I sure wasn't sorry with my purchase!  I just love the vivid colors and shapes in this multi colored glitter topper!
I just did an easy skittles mani using some of the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush and added Sister Sparkle
I did a cute little accent nail with some masks and then added some Sister!
For someone who's not a huge fan of pastels I think this mani is super cute and super fun!
I love it when I can finally get my hands on a polish I've been wanting forever!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. I am such a polish junkie! I totally understand what you mean by finally getting my hands on some polish that I have been wanting to for a while. It definately was worth the wait!! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete