Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Pretty Pretty Peacock!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Friday!  I am super happy it's Friday!  We are "supposed" to have some nice weather this weekend aka sun "could" be out!  I still have quite a few of the China Glaze Hologlams to try as well as a couple of holo Layla's I haven't worn yet, so here's hoping I can find the time to do something with them this weekend!

Today I went with a cool textured gradient.  I really love the Julie G Gumdrops I have, they are just SO cool and you can do so much with them.
Here I did a "rough" gradient, basically I just painted them directly onto my nail, no taping involved
This is Blueberry Fizz, Rock Candy and Crushed Candy

I stamped over it with BM212, one of my fave Bundle Monster images
I love stamping on the textureds
It really gives them an extra pop!
And this image doesn't take away from the pretty gradient
I love the Textured polishes SO much i think this weekend I'll go in search of the Bond girls!

What do you all think--are you a fan of the textured polishes?

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I definitely am a fan of the textures! And a bigger fan of the Textured Gradients, and even a bigger fan of the stamping over textures!
    But i'm the biggest fan of you! ♥
    Perfect mani!!! Have a wonderful weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing the Julie G Gumdrops today. I love the texture polishes. Your mani looks pretty, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so obsessed with the textured polishes!! Which is a shock to me. I want some of those bond girls polishes as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shock to me too! I never thought I would like them at all but I love them!

      Delete
  4. I have been wanting to try this with textured polishes...love what you did, as always!

    ReplyDelete