Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Oppa Ruffian Style! Ruffian Style!

Hi Everyone!  The other day there was another sighting of the mean girls club over on Lancome's FB page.  My fab friend Nory from Fierce Makeup and Nails did a lovey Ruffian that Lancome posted on their FB wall and oh my word some of the women commenting were complete wenches!  It was pretty redonkulous yet again.  I just do not get why women in the nail polish world think they have the right to be rude.  My goodness what is wrong with the world today?  If you don't have anything nice to say then zip it!

I'm not sure how you can not know what a Ruffian is in this day and age--in the nail world that is, but apparently they hadn't seen one before because they thought it looked like a grown out manicure--of fake nails no less! OIY!

To stick it the man, or in this case, the mean girls over on Lancome's FB page I did a lovely Ruffian to honor my sweet friend Nory!
I chose Pure Ice Alter Ego and Sinful Colors Sugar Rush for my Ruffian.  My fab friend Anissa sent it to and I loved it the minute I saw it!
I wanted a little somethin' somethin' to go with it so I added a little dragonfly decal
I find it a little sad these days it seems so much easier to cut someone down than it does to raise someone up--it's really such a shame.

This is the lovely Ruffian Nory did--I just love it!
Perfectly executed!

I just love a good Ruffian--how about you?

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Both ruffians are looking stunning :) You did a great thing showing your support! I totally agree with you, but you better pay no attention because it will just make yourself feel impotent...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure Criminal--and it's just a "crime" to get down on someone over something like nails for goodness sake!

      Delete
  2. Yours and Norys are fabulous and ignore the ignorant! It amazes me so called manicurists haven't the slightest idea of trends out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Joanne and how does that even happen??

      Delete
  3. Really beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashesela--I love light blue and brown together! They just look amazing!

      Delete
  4. Both ruffians are really pretty. I think it's a great look xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people need to get a life, that's for sure. I don't see any of them with a manicure up on the page. I think it's cute, so's yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie your Ruffian looks fantastic! Thank you for being so sweet and making me feel better! You are the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nory you are the best! Your manicures are gorgeous! Your Ruffian rocked!

      Delete
  7. Cool blog Laurie! You have an amazing talent. Time to get your tech license and make some big money w your passion. I believe in you. Nice visiting w you last night. :).

    ReplyDelete