Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Earth Day!

Hi Everyone!!  Today's theme in Adventures In Stamping facebook group is Earth Day.  I have to say I wonder what the lovely Miss Earth has been trying to tell us these past few months!  We are coming to the end of April AND we still have the occasional snow here!  AND it's cold!  Right now it's the opposite of what was going on last year--last year in April we had 80 degree weather.  And let me tell you while it might be nice for humans it's not nice for chinchillas lol!  I had to start running my AC in March last year which I was not a huge fan of LOL.  Ah the things we do for the little critters we love!

There were a lot of designs I could have done today for our Earth Day theme but I didn't want to be cute or kitchsy.  I wanted to do something lovely because that's what I think of our Earth.  Such a lovely place!  And even though you'll hear the people of Wisconsin talk about how the weather changes constantly here, we are SO lucky to have 4 seasons!
I went for a gradient (of course!) of Zoya Mira and Wednesday
I think these two colors are quite lovely together
I stamped over it with China Glaze Adore and Mash-50
any of the Romantique China Glaze colors are amazeballs for stamping!!
And there it is just a simple Earth Day mani!

Today the family is heading out to see Oblivion with Tom Cruise--it looks good so I have some high hopes for a fun day together.  And lets face it getting away from Candy Crush Saga and level 65 which I've been stuck on forever will be a huge blessing!!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Your gradients are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your manicure is beautiful. I really like the vine look on top of the gradient.
    BTW I envy you being able to get to level 65 on Candy Crush. I was stuck on 35 FOREVER until just recently, now I'm stuck on 40. Hahah! Its so addicting! Have fun with your family today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lusty I tell you I am almost fed up with this game! If I don't beat it soon I'm going to quit! It's driving me nuts!

      Delete
  3. Great mani. Love the color combo and as usual you did a fantastic job stamping. Did you know that zoya is having their earth day 2013 promo right now. I got their email yesterday and spent all day on their site picking out some polishes. Ok, I went totally overboard and got 24 promo ones (HALF PRICE!!!) & one pixie dust, London. Thought you might want to know as you are a nail polish Goddess like me. It lasts until the 26th at midnight EST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful mani! I love the gradient most :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful. I really love the colour combo of the gradient.

    ReplyDelete