Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

A rose by any other name is . . . just a bad rose

Hi Everyone!  Well I've got another installment of when mani's attack today.  UG!  I had SUCH high hopes for this mani but it just fell flat.  I was loving my blue rose mani from the other day so much I thought I would do a whole mani with some red and pink rose but ewwwww these are just stinky!
I had this whole idea of dark center and light outer petals and put them over a lovely holo  China Glaze Tickle My Triangle but man this just did not work out!
It's just too busy, sort of like those ugly curtains made into clothes from The Sound Of Music or something!
Thumbie doesn't look bad, I just wish they all looked as good as he does.  I usually have great luck with BM323 but today I'm not feeling it.

The weekend's coming up!  I sure hope I can redeem myself!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. It's pretty it doesn't look so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bizarre my last mani was pink and white roses with this exact plate and nearly the same post name. Spooky.

    I like them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are gorgeous. Don't be so hard on yourself. I just showed some gals at work and we all loved this mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these look great! Like a vintage skirt or something. Well that is what I think of when I see it.

    ReplyDelete