Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shoes I'd never wear!

Hi Everyone!!!  Today is Sunday and you know what that means!!! Adventures In Stamping Facebook Group Challenge and the theme is . . . your favorite shoes.  Well I'm an old lady now and really don't have cool shoes anymore lol!  I've been wearing your basic black with good support for work shoes LOL.  BUT I did do some searching and found a pair of Louboutin snakeskin heels that are to die for gorg even if I'd never wear them!
Look at those nubs *shakes fist in air*  how sad
I sure hope they grow out fast!

Here's a pic of one of the shoes I used for inspiration
What do you think?  How'd I do?
I think this turned out pretty kick ass!


My red was China Glaze Salsa, and I stamped with DRK-B and Cheeky XL D

Another shoe pic for comparison!
All in all this was a really fun mani to do and MUCH better than plain old boring black shoes!


Here's one last side by side!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

16 comments:

  1. I rarely run across a pair of Lubu's I wouldnt die to own! By the way - the nubbins look great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy--my nubbins feel so weird and my fingers look fat but they'll grow out lol!

      Delete
  2. This is so chic! Red, black and white always make a statement. love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! I'm pretty sure these Louboutin's are sit down shoes only LOL!

      Delete
  3. I love the way your nails look! I also think this mani is great!! I love the ruffian! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look gorgeous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this whole thing.. Definitely saving for inspiration/copy time (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so great. The raffian is great for the red sole detail! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really awesome interpretation! :)

    ReplyDelete