Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

This could be an obsession!

Hi Everyone!  OMG I just cannot believe how much I love this Sally Hansen Save The Date!  I did ANOTHER gradient with it and super loved it, wore it for an entire day AND THEN stamped over it to get another day's wear out of it!  I know I say this all the time but I think I want to marry Save The Date!

Here is the gorgeous gradient I did using it and Pure Ice Girl's Best Friend
I just really love the gorgeous rich color of Save The Date

Here's a friendly tip though don't abbreviate it how we often do for polish like how Mad As A Hatter is abbreviated MAAH or Vampire State Building is VSB because Save The Date is STD!
Pure Ice Girl's Best Friend is a super lovely bordeaux with teeny holographic sparkle!  It complimented Save The Date perfectly!

I wore the mani as above for a whole day and LOVED it!  Then this morning I stamped over it and loved it all over again!

I used a swirly design from Gals 44 and China Glaze Passion.  I often refer to Passion as the McGuyver of stamping because it has saved many a mani for me!
I think this turned out fantastic!
If you don't have Save The Date you love the burgundy and wine colored polishes get out to pick one up ASAP!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

  1. This is really such a beautiful mani!
    But what I love better is your excitement. It's just the kind that makes me smile despite of myself <3
    Don't marry a polish please, but do have the most fantastic day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I've tried to marry crackle and foils to lol! I am SO fickle!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Lou!!! China Glaze Passion really has saved many a mani for me!

      Delete
  3. Uuuuuh that is pretty!

    ReplyDelete