Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

A blessed Merry Christmas to you all!  Today is my first day off work since November 26th!  What better way to celebrate Christmas than with a day away from the hustle and bustle of pastry sales!  Of course here I am in my pajamas eating a delicious pecan kringle LOL!  I spent Christmas Eve with my family last night, a tradition we have had for years.  I thought it would be unbearable to have the night without my dad BUT while it was very sad it was also a very wonderful time spent with my family.  I was so proud of my mom who made it a nice evening for us--I know her heart is broken and I know how hard it is to get up everyday and just live without my dad.  I sat in his chair because I couldn't bear for it to be empty.  We shared some good memories and made some new ones!

Today I have another simple mani but I love how it turned out.  I did a gradient using Zoya Suvi, Orly Meet Me Under The Mistletoe, and Sinful Colors Call U Later.  The result was actually very subtle but I really loved it!
You'd think green nail polish just wouldn't look good, but I love it!  It's definitely becoming another "problem" color for me!
Instead of this being an in your face gradient it's really subtle
These are the colors I used to do the gradient
And because I got some nice stamping plates from my son, aka the cameraman, for Christmas I stamped over it using Gals GA27

Thanks for stopping by!  I wish a blessed Merry Christmas to you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow.. nice nail art.. I love the mini Christmas tree on your nail..
    merry Christmas <3

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete