Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's a wrap!

Hi Everyone!  I am really pleased with my mani today!!  The challenge in AIS today is stamping over a red base.  I originally intended on hauling out one of my favorite reds, Knees Up but instead I decided to look through all my reds and rediscovered my Wocka Wocka from OPI.  Man it is a gorgeous red!

I've been wanting to do a Christmas wrapping paper mani for awhile so decided to just go for it.  


This was a small labor of love.  I started with a base of OPI Wocka Wocka and did an accent nail of Designer De Better which holy cow is also gorgeous.  I used my China Glaze Passion and MASH-50.  Then using Nails Inc Elm Park Gardens and Konad M60 I stamped over it.  It turned out SO great!  


I thought of using the green first for my wide lines and then the gold for the skinny lines but I tried it on one nail and didn't like it.  I'm glad I switched them around because this is just perfect!

I used Elm Park Gardens and the holly image on BM14 over the Designer De Better and then used Wocka Wocka for my berries

It's just pretty dang perfect if you ask me!

I love how mine turned out so I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hop you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, lots of love!!! lool You gave the urge to do a Christmas wraper like yours Laurie... but I don't have the time! lol I think this is perfect, very well stamped and absolutly gorgeous! Kisses****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Cristina!!! You are such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete