Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Never Surrender!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Saturday!  I have been SO busy at work and haven't had much time for anything BUT had some time to work on a mani the other night.   In keeping with my "where what I have already instead of buying more polish" I decided to haul out my OPI Rising Star and Take the Stage and do a gradient with them.  I didn't love it, I just liked it

 I thought it would be much more vibrant and much darker.
  
It is pretty blingy though and quite lovely.  I decided to stamp over (duh like when don't I say that?)

Again I liked it but I didn't love it

I left it like this, went out and looked at it for a few hours and decided I could do better
Yep much, MUCH better!!!
My nails are getting pretty long, almost too long for the Bundle Monster plates as I had to "fake" it on the bottom with my swear finger.  But if you're not
really staring at it, it's hard to pic out

I do so love it when I can save a mani.  It doesn't matter I had to regradient over an existing stamping lol!

And check out what I noticed about both Rising Star and Take The Stage, they look pretty dang amazing in the shade too!

I still really love the second design better than the first!

I'm going to be working 7 days a week from now until Christmas Eve! Yep 7 days a week 7am until 7pm  hopefully not that long on the weekends.  I'm trying to think of some cool but quick mani ideas to come up with to tide us all over!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your nail art never ceases to amaze me Laurie! Great job and please don't work your fingers to nubbins!

    ReplyDelete