Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

New life to this day old mani!

Hi Everyone!! Happy weekend!  Today starts my 7 days a week work week for the next month.  I'm not too worried about working so much as I have the camera man at home to cook, clean and take care of the animals while I'm not there.  I am worried about not getting stuck with the same mani on for more than a day.  I know most people don't do their nails everyday but I have been doing mine daily for ages!  My super smart friend Kara recommended I put fish net on over my mani from yesterday and you'll see why I say she's super smart!

 I think this fishnet stamp is the perfect addition!


You can still see all the beauty of my Midnight's Master franken and fishnet is always sexy!

I really like the 3rd Bundle Monster set--no matter what it seems like Bundle Monster is always my go to set.  This fishnet image is from BM310.  I'm sure i'll be using it again.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous, and I totally agree about the BM plates, they're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing all the time, now I don't paint mine daily like you though. When a mani gets chipped but I don't feel like changing it I add glitter at the tips and/or stamp my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a glitter person BUT I think I'm going to have to start to embrace glitter for this very reason!

    ReplyDelete