Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Illamasqua Ornaments!

Hi Everyone!  Today's theme in Adventures In Stamping is to use the colors on your Christmas tree.  I believe I already told you no Christmas tree is up here lol!  I can barely keep nail polish on a table without Roscoe knocking it off and playing with it, so there's no way a Christmas tree is going up.  I do remember all the gorgeous ornaments we had on the tree when I was a girl growing up.   I decided to pull out my gorgeous Illamasqua's for a ornament skittle mani
 I was going for a "ornamental" look so I chose BM206.  I stamped with both China Glaze Passion and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
I don't wear my Illamasqua's often because A there are so costly and B because they are so costly LOL but when I do wear them I am always amazed how gorgeous they are

My mom has always had the most gorgeous Christmas tree in the world. This mani reminds me of some of those trees she's had AFTER no more kids were in the house LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments: