Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Blessed Christmas Eve

For unto you is born this day, in the city of David, a savior which is Christ the Lord.  

Hi Everyone!  A Blessed and Merry Christmas season to you all.  Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of this holiday season we get worn out and burned out and toward the end you don't always feel particularly cheerful. For me this is a very difficult holiday as it's the first Christmas I will spend without my father in 49 years.  

But that doesn't mean I don't know what this day and tomorrow is all about--because Christ was born I am assured life everlasting and the chance to be with both my dad and my beautiful sister once again.  And I am so grateful to be with the family who loves me and who I love both today and tomorrow.  There will be tears, but there will be laughter and memories of times past shared.

I wanted a simple mani that for me is about the reason for the season of Christmas

I chose to wear the gorgeous Zoya Ibiza for the very first time.  Not sure why I haven't worn a blue this beautiful before!

I stamped with China Glaze Awaken and RA107 and then accent nail is Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and BM311.

I think it's pretty simple but sums up how I feel.

Wishing all of you a joyous Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment