Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Recycling a mani!

Hi Everyone!!  As you know I have been super busy with work so I don't always have time to do a new mani every day.  What I've been trying to do is "recycle" them.  I like to wear something one day then stamp over it the next day to get a couple days wear out of it.  No way I could keep something on for 3 days because that would drive me nuts!  Last week I hauled out my China Glaze Lubu Heels which is another polish I've had for over a year but never wore.  I don't know why--it's so pretty.  I put one of my early frankens over it, Boom, Boom, NAILED IT! which is a dupe of Lippmann's Boom, Boom, Pow.

I'm a huge fan of vampy reds so this color is right up my alley!
I'm not a huge fan of Boom, Boom NAILED IT!, I made it basically because I could lol! 

To get some extra wear off this mani I stamped with my trusty leopard image

Meh it's okay, I don't love it, but I don't hate it either.  AND it was certainly a way for me to get not one but two days out of this mani!

I need to get cracking on some holiday designs!  I hope I have some time to come up with a few.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment