Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rain or shine!?!

Hi Everyone!  Hope everyone is having a great week so far!  Mine has been pretty busy.  Recently I got several of the Pure Ice Velvets/Velours whatever you want to call them, but to me I just call them suedes, has made me want to drag out my OPI's.  I know go figure I get 10 new polishes but decide to pull out the old stuff lol!  Well it's a good thing I did because I have OPI Ink suede and have never worn it!  It is super lovely!  It's one of those colors you think is blue then you get it on and go, no wait maybe it's purple!  Truly a blurple if there ever was one.  And OPI does blurple's great.  Ink reminds me of Glamour.

My friend Marissa showed me her cool mani the other day where she stamped using the 3rd Bundle Monster cloud plate over her Zoya Storm.  I totally copied that idea over my Ink suede!


I've found the best way to stamp with matte's is to first put on Seche Vite and then apply a matte top coat.  If you try the matte top coat over the stamped image it smears.


It looks quite lovely all shined up though!  I love the buried hidden shimmer in  a suede and it just comes to life with a shiny top coat!

Here it is matted though, really cool!

I love to run my fingers over my suedes when I have them on.  They feel so smooth!

I have an idea for a suede gradient again too--hopefully it will work out!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I used this stamp quite recently too :). I love your matte manicure. It looks really effective.

    ReplyDelete