Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

The lovely Serene!

Hi Everyone!! Oh my word sorry I just sort of fell of the planet there for a bit.  I really have no excuse other than I got caught up reading some great books and felt more like reading than blogging LOL!  Just before the Digit-al Dozen's last theme I did a beautiful mani using the lovely Serene Superficially Colorful but I get a chance to post it.  Then I sort of forgot about it which is just a crying shame because it is SO pretty.  So today I'm doing justice for this pretty polish and showing you what I did with it.

I love the thermals from Superficially Colorful.  Jin does an AHmazing job with her polishes and especially her thermals.  I have several and just love them.  So "mani" things can be done with them too!  One of my favorite things is to stamp over them of course!

First up the lovely Serene which is a thermal that changes from an almost white ice blue to a deeper icy blue color
 I love the natural gradient look you get with thermal polishes!
One of my favorite things to do with thermal is to stamp over it!
It's so much fun and you still get that gradient look!
I used LilyAnna 03 for this design and really think it's adorable!
In addition to thermals Superficially Colorful also has some great glitters that just like her thermals are great for stamping over.  If you have not yet visited her store you can find all her cool stuff HERE 

Today I'm going to be helping my mom do some decorating but after that I think I'm going to check out this alcohol ink and clear nail polish thing to make up some some sheers for leadlighting.   I'll definitely get back to you with any of my successful results!  I think I'm trying some water marbling this weekend too--FINGERS CROSSED!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this mani!!! Gorgeous polish :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you stamp over thermals! Such an easy "gradient" lol

    ReplyDelete