Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Naughty Negligee!

Hi Everyone!  Happy and wet Thursday!  Definitely more like a balmy fall day here than Summer.  Mother Nature is just toying with us these days!

I've been seeing a few of these sheer black polish looks popping up on Pinterest and I really fell in love with the look the first time I saw it.  I decided to make up a sheer black of mine and do somewhat of a negligee look.  I was really easy to do even though it looks as if it wasn't!
I only used coat of my black sheer as you don't want it too dark.
I stamped using DRK A and LilyAnna 03.  Then I framed it all with a classic rim job and then matted it
Next time I do this look I think I'll frame it first then stamp it.  I think it will be much easier and less messy that way
What do you think of this look?  Have you seen it popping up around on blogs and Pinterest?  I really love it and will definitely be doing more mani's with this look!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments: