Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Rose by any other name would be Jen!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Hump Day!  I hope everyone is having a great week so far.  We're definitely into the Spring/Summer mode here in Wisconsin and I'm enjoying the warm but not hot weather so far.  We'll be celebrating my grand-nephew's birthday this weekend so hopefully this gorgeous weather continues.  No worries if it doesn't--Sean will just make us play the Wii with him all afternoon if the weather is crummy LOL!  That kid does not play around when it comes to the Wii!

My fab friend Jen from My Nail Polish Obsession is celebrating her blog anniversary in a big way!  For the special occasion Red Dog Designs created a gorgeous limited edition polish and  I was lucky enough to purchase 1 of 30 polishes made for the event and let me tell you it's a beauty!
La Vie en rose is a gorgeous red holographic polish with hot fuchsia glitters in it!  Super love how beautiful this is!
I was almost right in the middle with my bottle!  Lucky 17 woot!
If you missed out on getting one of these gorgeous limited edition bottles IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!! Jen is having a giveaway for a bottle of this beauty right HERE  The good news is Jen is running this give away until June 27th so there's still time for you to enter and still a chance for you to win!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment