Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday---Beaching Nails!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Monday!!  I got to spend some time with my friend Emily yesterday and we had a blast!  We really wanted to try some new techniques to the stamping world and were able to do a couple quite successfully!  The other day my friend Beaching Nails showed a sneak peek mani she had done with the new icing polishes from 10.1 polish.  I was blown away!  I mean omg it was gorgeous.  I decided to try to recreate it.

First of all I made up some sheer tints using some old China Glaze neons I had
Next up I painted my nails with 2 coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff.  Then I applied the sheers randoming "splodging" them all over my nails.  I stamped in black using the BuNa B plate from Bunny Nails and look at it!
Oooooooh  Ahhhhhhhhh!  This is so pretty!

Ha check out Emily's porch!  I tried to get some sunny shots but it was behind a cloud LOL!

As you can see I did matte it because I felt like it really added to the look
It turned out just beautiful.  But not as beautiful as Beach's!  Trust me!!!  Here's a pic of her's
Beached used the new Icing collex from 10.1 Polish and look how lovely it turned out!  I'm definitely going to snag that collection and guess what it's available now right HERE

Here's a side by side shot of mine and Beach's 
What a pretty look and honestly not hard to achieve at all!

You may have seen Beaching Nails as she's all over the place but if you haven't seen her on Facebook check out her blog HEREhttp://beachingnails.blogspot.com/

Have you tried any of the sheer polishes out there?  Have you made any of your own?  What about this technique have you tried it yet?

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. How did you make those sheers? Just by adding clear polish? I love the look, but I refuse to buy the OPI sheer tints because there's no other way to use them (for me) than this way, so they seem pretty useless. But your manicure I'd love to recreate also :)

    ReplyDelete