Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Metal--Splat!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Thursday!  I've kind of got a couple of late posts going on these past few days but it just can't be helped.  Tonight I'm going out to dinner with some work friends and we are going for some Mongolian BBQ.  I'm pretty excited as I've never been before.  Hopefully I'm not getting anything I can't handle spice wise!

I reverted back to my gold, silver, copper theme with today's mani. Since I already had out my China  Glaze Passion, Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and Essie Penny Talk I decided to use them again.  I started off with a nice gradient of the three because let's face it I gradient almost everything but then I did some nice stamping with BM417!
This is sort of an edgy look
Not as crazy as a spiked dinosaur mani but edgy nonetheless
I like this splatter image WAY less mess this way!
So how many of you are doing anything special for the full blown full moon/Friday the 13th event?!   Holy cow watch out for werewolves!!!!

Let's do something smarter like not thinking about werewolves and head over to see what everyone else came up with for today


6 comments: