Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Happy Flowers AND extend a mani!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Saturday!  What a super fabulous weekend it looks to be.  I get to spend today doing nuthin'!  Woot!  Actually I'm going to be reading.  I've got a couple of books by Cherise Sinclair's Doms of Dark Haven's series to read and couple books from Alexa Grace's profile series to read.  Plus this is the month of June so the kringle of the month is rhubarb from my bakery.  Having some delish iced coffee, eating rhubarb kringle and reading what's not to love?!


Last week I was over at Emily's hanging and I did a cute little mani over there.  A nice neon gradient with some stamping.  I liked it but the pinky got smeared so the next day I decided to take off a few of the stamped nails and add a Kiko Cupcake to it!  Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Here's the mani I wore home from Emily's
I'm not really sure what happened but the pinky got so smeared AND I used Seche which usually never smears
I'd like to say the smear didn't bother me but it really did!  That's why I just had to take it off LOL.  I kept a couple of the stamped images and then put on Kiko Cupcake 650 
So much cuteness!
I wish I could tell you the names of the polishes but I can't!  They are from China Glaze neon collection from last year though!
I definitely think skittling and extending a mani is the way to go these days!  That way you get almost everything you own onto your fingertips!

Tomorrow we are celebrating my grandnephew's birthday.  It should be a bunch of fun.  Let's hope I can come up with something cute to wear on my nails!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. oh! Fantastic nails! I love gradient:)

    http://nailsandmore2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete