Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Beeeeeee careful! You never know where Ninja Yeti will appear!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Saturday!  Some fun things going on for me today.  I got new recliners and put those in so I could get rid of the super uncomfortable leather recliner couch we had.  No one ever laid on that couch because it was so uncomfortable so out with the old and in with the new!  And I finally got a new nail station set up too!  We had an old desk that I got all set up so now I have a place to store my plates and an area do to my nails.  No more nail stuff on the kitchen table!  Next up for today is all new wooden ledges for the chinchillas and they are all getting new cage set ups as well.  I'm going to be sewing new hammocks and tube covers for everyone.  Well no hammock for Leonard and Herman they prefer to be hammock free LOL!
.  
Today I have a cute mani on inspired by my friend Kim.  The other day she put her Ninja Yeti on over a yellow and I thought it looked really cool.  I decided to honeycomb it up and then do a little bee decal.  It's adorable!
Ninja Yeti was a special surprise from Elevation when I ordered several bottles at once
It's a cool black matte glitter with some purple shimmers added!!
I don't do cute too often but this just called for it!

I put Ninja Yeti over Elevation Streetside NYC and then stamped with MJ VI
I made the little bee decal to go over it!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment