Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Metal--Urban Camouflage!

Hi Everyone Happy Friday!!! Woot! It's Friday!  Hooray!! The weekend is almost here!  Looking forward to spending some time with my family this weekend.  It's a bittersweet weekend for me as my father died almost 2 years ago.  But being together is important and sharing memories is just as important as sharing tears.

I thought I would be a lot better at this challenge and do things that were totally out of this world, but I don't really feel that way.  I'm ending the week not on a high note but not on a low note either.  Just a medium note I guess. 

When I first got my FUN 5 plate I've always thought this image I used from it look camouflagey.  I decided to try for an "urban" camouflage.  Believe if you will how hard it is to blend into the cityscapes with their massive skyscrapers.


These was something easy to do using Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and China Glaze Awaken, two of my favorite silvers in the entire universe!
I didn't topcoat it so I could get an edgier feel to it
I don't know about any of you but I'm pretty sure my size isn't going to have me "blending in" anywhere LOL!
I think this week was really awesome!  My Digit-al Dozen friends did an amazing job and so many of them were thinking outside the box!  I love themes like that don't you?!  

Let's head over and check out everyone's last day!



4 comments: