Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Metal--get your spike on!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday and welcome to Metal week for the Digit-al Dozen.  OMG At first when I heard metal I had all these cool ideas and then when it came time to sitting down and working them out they just did not happen!  I hate it when that happens too!  I mean metal how hard can it be?  Trust me when I say it can be very hard!  I pulled this sucker out at the list minute and whipped it together and if I do say so myself, it rocks!

Feast your eyes on SPIKE A LICIOUS!
I got a bunch of spikes and studs a while back on ebay so I decided to put as many to good use as I could!
I sort of felt like french tip spikes hadn't been done yet so that's the look I went with
This is a definitely a mani you can't wear pantyhose with!
This here is definitely metal!!!
I love thumbie the best!  He reminds me of a dinosaur!
So this baby is totally 100% impractical!  I love it though!  I had to do this on the weekend because there is no way I was getting through a day a work with these suckers on! LOL!

Let's head over and see if anyone else is as crazy as I am today with their nail art!

7 comments:

  1. OMG this is definitely spike-a-licious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so you! Love it! And now I have "get your freak on" stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one rocks metal spikey studs like you do! I wondered how they were to go about life...maybe cool for a fun night out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that thumb is so cute! Definitely dino-esque. Loving the french tip spike manicure - maybe you'll start a new nail art trend?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are badass!! I NEED some spikes in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock those spiked manis, girl!

    ReplyDelete