Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mermaid with an attitude!

Hi Readers!  Today's mani features one of my favorite nail polish finishes--Duochrome!  I love, love, love, love, LOVE duochrome!  And I'm old school readers--I'm not an Ozotic or Hits duochrome, I'm the ORIGINAL duochrome--Sally Hansen.  I have alot of prisms I think last count I had 24--I've got 2 more on the way to me too woot!  You first saw this mani yesterday when I was holding my Ragnelle dupe.  I like to call this my naughty mermaid mani--a mermaid with attitude therefore she must be called MISTRESS!  This is a dark but gorgeous mani!
To get this look I did two coats of the gorgeous Sally Hansen Black Tie and then stamped with Peripera P044 using images on BM208 and BM209.  After stamping on all but the accent nail I sponged the tips with Sally Hansen Black Diamond and then on just the very tip I used Sally Hansen Prism in Pink Rose Diamond.
I took this shot in the hallway using just the overhead light
Pretty cool!  Very dark I love it!  Here it is with flash
Here's a picture of all the polishes I used
I'm lucky enough to have a few of the Peripera polishes I just love the cat handle!!
Well what do you think readers did you like this dark mermaid or would your rather see a happy blue or green mermaid??


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love this! I'm imagining a punk rock mermaid with a leather shell bra! Love love love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete