Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's As Easy As . . .

Hi Readers!  Today's mani features one of my favorite images EVAH!  It's not flowers, it's not animal prints, it's not abstract.  AND it's such an easy image to do--it's as easy as . . . shooting fish in a barrel!  Today's mani is all about the Skelly fish!!!!  I got some of the Nabi brand magnetics and one of them was a really pretty aqua blue.  After I put it on it totally reminded me of the ocean and waves.  Check out how lovely it is
This aqua blue is soooooo pretty!
Do you see what I mean about the waves look???
The minute I "saw" water I pulled out my skellies!!!
I don't know what it is about this skelly fish but I just love them!
Don't be afraid to get a look up close--they don't bite!
What do you think?  Are they cute or stinky????


And don't worry readers no fish were harmed in the making of this mani!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

7 comments: