Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer Challenge--Flip Flops!

Hi Readers!  Sometimes challenges aren't good Readers.  Sometimes you get home at 8:30pm and your bedtime is 9:30pm yet here you are at 10:44pm writing your blog post for the next day and looking at your mani and just shaking your head.  It was my mom's birthday Monday and at first we didn't think she would want to celebrate it.  Your life is different, your family is different when you lose a child and then a husband.  As much as you want to yell hey I'm still here, they don't always feel that way.  Completely understood.  Heck I haven't felt like celebrating my birthday's since my sister died 3 years ago BUT I have another beautiful sister so we do celebrate it.  And my mom celebrated her's yesterday too.  We had steaks on the grill and shared some fun family stories BUT then I didn't get home until 8:30pm.  So instead of doing this great summer gradient I hauled out my neons, did a neon skittle and came up with a really lame mani just to make the challenge. Honestly I should have just left my MSMD mani on and called it a night!
BLEH!  but one thing I can say and hopefully Briana won't see me say it, but neons are starting to grow on me!  I think I should snag this years China Glazes after all!

I used a bunch of images for this--the flip flops are from Bundle Monster 3rd set and the bikini, palm tree and kite are from Shany.  If I wasn't so tired and didn't have a sleeping Roscoe on me I'd look up the numbers for you! Sorry!!!

PLEASE check out everyone else's cuz I'm sure they are better than mine!  On the plus side I have a great idea for something for tomorrow so stay tuned lol!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your loss. I'm glad to read that you are still able to celebrate good times in life :) I love this mani, so beachy... I can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph--at least in one way or another I'm wearing a bikini LOL!

    ReplyDelete