Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

We interrupt the Sunday Stamping Challenge for OPI Just "Spotted" The Lizard!

Hi Readers!  I am totally and completely bypassing the Sunday Stamping Challenge because one of my wonderful friends in France sent me a highly coveted bottle of OPI Spotted! OMG! OMG! OMG! Honestly there isn't much more to say about this amazingly cool crackle type polish.  Here's the deal on it though, Readers, from what the nail polish world has heard about it, it won't ever be released in the US by OPI due to patent issues.  I can only hope and pray that means someone else in the states is nailing this formula down! I was so giddy with joy when I found this bottle in my mail box I didn't even really know what to do with it.  I was panicked thinking it wouldn't really work but seriously it's the easiest crackle ever!  You put it on and it works instantly!  


I decided to get clever and the first time out I put it on over OPI's Just Spotted The Lizard
I have never had a bottle of something so unique before!
And can we also get a shout out to Just Spotted The Lizard? Holy Shizz! It's freaking gorgeous!
Mr DeMille I am TOTALLY ready for my close ups!!!
Closer still Mr DeMille!
I tried to do some pics in the shade to see the change in Just Spotted The Lizard but they didn't work out the way I wanted them too
And the flip side
It even fits the right hand!!
What do you think of this one Readers?  I got it to wear along with the bronze "slave" ring I have.  I know it looks rigid and uncomfortable but really it isn't!
Sorry to disappoint anyone hoping for a Sunday Stamping Challenge mani today but there is no way I could not tryout my Spotted!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

4 comments: