Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Let's Get Cracking!

Hi Readers!  I don't know about you but here in my family we are chomping at the bit for St Patrick's Day!  We LOVE corned beef dinner!  We try to eat it just a few times a year because it's pretty rich in fat--but OH SO YUMMY!  During the non St Patrick's Day time of year corned beef is pretty expensive so thank goodness for the times it goes on sale.  My son was asking about it today and I said the sale ads will be out Thursday and he said "Man I wish they would get cracking on that!"  Hmmmmm cracking cracking cracking that give me an idea! How about a Crackle mani using all greens!!!!!  
I love it!  Basically I just pulled out a few greens I had and did some stripes on my nails and then covered them in this Irish Moss green crackle I got from a friend on mine.  I think greens are starting to be as much as a problem with greens as blues lol!
Here's a nice close up
This is an excellent mani for someone to try who wants to get into the St Patrick's Day mood who's not so good at nail art!


I've said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE CRACKLE!!!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment: