Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Green lucky or pukey?

Hi Readers--Holy Hannah readers are you getting sick of green yet?  When will this be over??? LOL!  I always thought blue was a problem color for me and since I have twice as many blues as greens I'd guess you call blue a catastrophe color and green just a problem color.  Today I'm featuring ANOTHER magnetic!  I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not but just in case I didn't I love the Nabi magnetic polishes and have 2 of the green ones!  All in all I have a total of 3 green magnetic polishes and possibly 4 if we're considering the olive green/gold Icing one a green lol!
Here's a simple mani I did using a green magnetic polish and then stamping with a Celtic type design.  Simple but super pretty!
I love how a magnetic polish gives the appearance of nail art when really there isn't any! How cool is that???!!!!
The days are drawing near to St Patrick's Day and I for one am glad.  It means corned beef dinner AND I can wear some of my non green polishes LOL!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment