Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does 2--Sapphire!

Happy Birthday September babies!  Today's post from The Digit-al Dozen is all about September's birthstone--the sapphire.  Today I decided to try and recreate a look I had seen my friend Michelle from Manic Talons do with her Pueen Encore set.  She did an amazing gorgeous look with all blues.  I was lucky enough to get my Nails Inc Raphael St in so I immediately thought of double stamping some blue over it!
I really love how this turned out and the sapphire blue base of Raphael Street is simply stunning
I don't stamp in color enough.  This is something I need to work on for sure
Thumby is soooooo pretty!
I don't have the Pueen Encore set yet so I had to settle for my Pueen Buffet set which I find does work well for double stamping images!

Be sure to stop by and check out what everyone else did for their Sapphire nails!


12 comments:

  1. this is so lovely - the layers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful mani; loving all the layers of stamping!

    I too forget to stamp in colour sometimes...mainly because it's just easier to reach for black or white...and one or the other usually goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, all the layers make this super dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layering is so BEAUTIFUL! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this - double stamping is something i want to get much better at too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the layers of stamping! So well done, and a great take on "sapphire"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This double stamping is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love double stamping!! I need to try it more. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your double stamping is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Stunning! I need to try out more double stamping because this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete