Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Matte to order!

Hi Everyone!  Coming to you all on a super stormy morning!  Thunderstorms this morning and it's still dark out at 6 am.  This might officially be the start of Fall around here.

Last year my super cool friend Kim got me some W7 suede polishes.  I absolutely love a suede finish--it's matte, it's shimmery and it's just gorgeous.  I wonder why no one feels the need to bring back some more suedes???!!

I threw together this lovely little mani last night and stamped with my new VL 2 plate
I love these colors together don't you?!
The funny thing about this mani is I was trying to recreate something I had seen on Pinterest and fell in love with but could not find the image to recreate it.  After giving up and just doing this I found out from a couple friends the image I was looking for was on a CiCi & SiSi plate and I had it all along LOL!
 Looks like I'm back to rocking the 2 accent nails again LOL! Creature of habit what can I say??

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

2 comments: