Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Caramel Butterscotch Swirls

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Hump Day!!  Today I've got something on good enough to eat!  I got a few Nails Inc's in the other day and I just love them!  Nails Inc polishes especially their cremes are soooooo dreamy.  Since we are definitely into Fall weather here I grabbed up Fenchurch Street and Cadogon Square and did a cool swirly needle drag
These colors look great together and are just perfect for this time of year!
I love how my thumb turned out too!
I first saw this cool needle drag look over on Sveta Sanders Instagram.  Have you seen Sveta's stuff?  It's amazing!  Check her out HERE  I promise you, you will get tons of great ideas from her!

As much as I enjoy the warmer weather of Summer I'm glad we are slipping into Fall.  Dark colors are so much more my thing.  How about you are you neon for life and happy to see the return our the dark vampy colors?

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!


2 comments: