Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Boo Monday!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!  I'm not sure if you are a Halloween person or not but now is the time of year all the stores start cropping out that specialize in Halloween stuff.  Some people are already plotting their decoration theme and I've seen lots of friends on Pinterest pinning away for costume ideas.  The best part of this upcoming season are the cool mani's you can do and even better the indie makers come out with their Halloween Collections!

Today I have on Boo-You from SoFlaJo's Happy Howl-A Ween collection to show you. 

OOOOH SCARY SPIDER! 

As you can see Boo You is a lovely teal blue but it's got some lovely added micro glitters and shimmers to it as well
There is some lovely sparkle in this polish.  It's a bit sheer so I layered it over Zoya Rocky and they are a match made in Spookyville!
The color compliments my skin tone perfectly!!!

Here's the deal on the Boo You and the other 2 polishes from the Howl- A Ween collection--Haint Night and Hell Fire--each one only has a total of 50 bottles made. When they are gone they are gone!  Make sure to order yours early so you don't miss out.  Here's some easy access to SoFlaJo's Howl-A Ween Collection   I linked you right up!

I did some cute stamping over it and because it's not quite Halloween yet didn't get too crazy
Nice and simple but really cool!  I got a little silly though and added some mustaches to it!

This is SO cute!

Don't forget if you're wanting to snag this pretty teal to get yours early!!! When they are gone they are gone!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, This is Tina from Born Pretty Store , I had visited your blog, and it’s really awesome! We are a Nail Art retailer specialized in all kinds of latest nail art items and cosmetics. We would like to send you some free products to test : ) Are you interested in reviewing them for us?If you are interested in reviewing our products, please feel free to contact me. bornprettystorenailartpr(at)gmail(dot)com : )Looking forward to your reply. Thank you & best regards Tina

    ReplyDelete