Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Round and Round!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Friday!  I'm so glad it's Friday because I feel exhausted! Since it's Mother's Day coming up this weekend should be all about me and letting me get some rest and relaxation LOL!

I did some stamping over another one of the Julie G Gumdrops and I just LOVED it!  I really love these textured polishes, apparently I just cannot say that enough!

This time I used Rock Candy which is a dusty teal
I really love how stamping looks over these types of polishes!
It gives it a much "edgier" look I think
Check out all that sparkle!!!!!
Even thumbie looks great!
I haven't ordered the summer Pixie Dusts yet from Zoya or the OPI Bond Sand's but I just got in a few Kiko Sugar Mats!! Can't wait to try them out!
Oooops I almost forgot to say I stamped using RA-113!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How can your stamping always be so perfect? I just don't get it!! So flawless and sooooo pretty even on texture!!!

    ReplyDelete