Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Are you suedey or not?

Hi Everyone!  Happy Saturday!!! Oh I am so looking forward to a great day today!  My friend Angelika is having a surprise party for her husband today!!!  It's official and he's finally got his green card so we're having a Green Party for him!  I'm making my famous guacamole, we're also having key lime cupcakes, spinach dip and some cucumber sandwiches.  If it's green we're having it LOL.  I just know it's going to be a fun time and hopefully we've managed to surprise him and no one spilled the green beans!

I had the tragedy of a nail breaking awhile back and filed my nails down.  I've really been digging my shorter nails and thinking I might like them better but then I was going through my nail album and seeing some pics I hadn't posted yet of my longer nails and now I miss them LOL!  I try to always be current with my mani's to the blog but sometimes I do get ahead especially if I don't post everyday.  I found one in here that is simply stunning that I did back in the beginning of April!  What in the world!?!  Why I didn't show this to you then I don't know, but here it is!


I did a gorgeous gradient with Zoya Harlow--that I got from my sweet friend Jin of Superficially Colorful and Soflajo's Black Dagger.
If this is not the most gorgeous mani ever then I simply do not know what is!!!
I'm told by many people my gradients are amazing but honestly when you have 2 colors this gorgeous it's all them and not a lick of me!
I stamped with one of my favorite images from the 3rd Bundle Monster set, BM314
This might just be one of my favorite mani's ever!  Man I miss those long nails!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!


12 comments:

  1. First - I need to try your guacamole! I love it so much and not many around here make a good thing outta that. So now I have to remember to come visit you in the right season. hmm!

    Second - thank you sooooo much for the shout out! You'er too sweet yourself!!!

    And third - Oh YES! Yes Yes Yes!! This is one amazing mani!!! I so love it and I so need to copy it too!!! It's stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and number three confused me so that I forgot number four: ENJOY the party!!! Have a lovely weekend ♥

      Delete
    2. Lol you are such a dork! A cute dork though!!!! I love Harlow so much!!!! Thank you a bazillion!

      Delete
  2. So green nails for the party?! :) oh the party is going to be awesome! Jealous...of the party AND the green card :D

    I feel the same about my nails. When I have to shorten them I get sad by looking at the pictures where they were longer. They'll grow ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting my "green" nails for the party next week, we had a blast!

      Delete
  3. What a great mani, and I have to put those suede Zoyas on my wish list! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous! I love all the Zoya and OPI suede/matte finishes!

      Delete
  4. I have to agree, this is one of the best manis out there. I ordered a lot of Zoyas with their Earth Day promo and now I wish I had gotten some suedes. I wish someone would come up with a suede top coat. I love the matte top coats.
    Can I ask what you polish you used to stamp it? I am guessing it was China Glaze Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your nails both long and short. I actually like them short better because I can have hope that I can do the mani's you create. That is also my favorite image in that set. Pueen has a similar image and I love it too!! This is beautiful! Your gradients are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que cosa mas bonita de manicura, con la boca abierta me has dejado, me encanta!!!!

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. that purple looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete