Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I like it so much, but I didn't put a ring on it!

Hi Everyone!  I was loving my Zoya Irresistibles matted SO MUCH I decided to keep em!!  I stamped over them using my GALS set I got for my birthday in February lol!  My son bought them for me and I could never wear them because my nails were so long.  I guess that's the good thing about getting an occasional break!


I really love the look of these polishes matted!  The are gorgeous!
Usually yellow doesn't look good on me, but Kerry is just stunning even on me!!
Even in the dark shade these are "hot" colors!
I'm definitely going to take the time to go back and mattefy all my Zoya metallics and foil finish polishes!!!

I stamped over this gorgeous skittles mani with Gals35 and I think the result is pretty schnazzy!

I've decided to set up a mini storage for all the newer colors I've gotten so I can actually use them!  This means we should finally see something with the China Glaze Hologlam's, Ruby Wing, and Kiko Sugar Mat's not to mention the new Zoya's!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the stamping and the matte finish is def my favourite part of this mani! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mina!!! I just love a matte finish!

    ReplyDelete