Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Fun Day!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Friday!!  It's a dreary and cold Friday here today but that's not stopping me from rocking a fun all Zoya  mani.  Today at work it's our Cinco de Mayo food day celebration.  Everyone is bringing in food for a day long feast.  I'm bringing in black popcorn!  Ooooomg I just discovered it and am in love with it.  Several of my coworkers agreed with me that it's the best popcorn in the entire universe so they told me to pop up a bunch and bring it in.  5 am this morning and the house smells like popcorn lol!

I wanted to do something fun and festive for today so I have a Mexicany feely type thing going on.  I did some fun gradients with Zoya Thandie, Yana, Lara and Robyn 
It's too bad it's only 40 out and not the 82 we had on Wednesday!

I stamped using quite a few plates Mash-30, SH13, BM204 and Cheeky XL C
In the process of doing this mani I came up with a great idea for Cinco de Mayo nails too!  Can't wait to see if they turn out as I envision.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

3 comments: