Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

A lotta dots

Hi Everyone and welcome to Friday! Woot!!!!  On our for the weekend is seeing the new Star Trek Movie--Into Darkness.  I'm an old school Star Trek gal--I've watched them all but still hold a special fondness for the original cast and crew.  Chris Pine is certainly no hardship to look at though!

I've been slacking in my Pinterest Recipe of the week meals so I'm also planning on rectifying that this weekend as well.  I might even tackle a meal AND a dessert!

I've got a mani today I feel like I got a little carried away with.  At first I just had some nice striping with Illamasqua Muse, white, and China Glaze He's Going In Circles but then I felt it needed some dots
It's still pretty cute but suddenly it seems so "busy" to me
I cannot get over how much I love Illamasqua Muse though, it had been on my wish list forever!
It's pretty much the best teal in the entire universe!
I still haven't mastered the larger to smaller dots thing yet though.  It's just too hard to keep up an easy flow with my movement.  I'll have to keep working on it!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  It's Prom here and my nephew and his lovely girlfriend are going.  We do have some rain in the forecast so let's just hope it doesn't ruin picture day OR all those well coiffed girls going to prom!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely mani! I've got my Star Trek ticket, too, for tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D FELIZ POR ENCONTRAR SEU BLOG, ADOREI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this more than words can say...great colors, great proportions, great mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Star Trek! I grew up watching it with my dad - I got all my love for science fiction from him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the dots. I think the mani would have been bland without them.

    ReplyDelete