Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Things That Go Bump In The Night!

Hi Everyone!  Do you believe in monsters?  Did you when you were a kid?  I'm not going to lie and I will let you all know I have an irrational fear of werewolves.  Yep I said it, and it's true.  There is no way in hell you'll catch me in the woods during a full moon.  My friends and family make fun of me for this all the time BUT I like to say, well do you want your last thought to be--as you're getting your throat ripped out by a werewolf--Oh Laurie was right and I was wrong?  LOL!

When I was little I was super scared of monsters.  OMG Lisa and I would watch every stupid scary movie out there and I would have to sleep with her.  She was younger than I was but I was sleeping with her lol!  Now here's the super funny thing.  We each had a twin bed up against a wall and there was a window in between us.  I always wanted to sleep up against the wall because I felt like if a monster came in through the window it would eat Lisa, be full, and leave me alone.  She always wanted me to sleep against the wall because the felt like the monster would come up from the floor through along the wall eat me, be full, and leave her alone! LOL!  Omg it was years and years before we each shared this with one another.

Today's theme in Crumpet's Nail Tarts Halloween Challenge is . . . 



Things That Go Bump In The Night (Monsters Etc)

Well I tried for a Monster's Inc type mani.  Not sure if I consider this a success or failure.  Bottom line is, it's late and I need to get to bed so I'm changing this mani lol!



This is supposed to be Sully and Mike but really it sort of looks like a rabid Cookie Monster lol!  Along side of my monsters is Orly Androgynie which I think is freaking gorgeous!!!!

Let's see what my cohorts have come up with! 


5 comments:

  1. haha I love this! I think you did a great job on Sully and Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i say that this is my most fav monster movie and you did a great job!

    Love your blog

    http://pajamasnpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love this, this is one of my all time fav. movies! So glad I found your blog<3 Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete