Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Devil Horns!!

Hey everyone!  I hope your weekend is going better than mine!  I was in bed for a full 48 hours from Friday night until about 8am this morning.  OMG I do not know what was up with me but I was thoroughly exhausted.  Thankfully I'm up, feeling better, and did my nails for the Sunday Stamping Challenge.  Today's theme in the Facebook Group AIS (Adventures In Stamping) is Metallic Madness.  All I could think of at first was metal music lol!  The cameraman listens to some stuff that is HORRID in my opinion.  Not really wanting to something Ozzy Osbourneish I decided on a lovely gradient and stamping.  I think it was the right decision LOL!



This is a gradient of Wet n Wild Black Creme and China Glaze Joy and then stamped with Peripera 044 which is a fabulous lilac metallic


I used an image from my Cheeky XL B plate.  I do really love the Cheeky XL's!

I'm pretty sure I mentioned earlier how glad I am it's Fall and time for some nice dark colors

I plan on trying trying to do some sort of Fall inspired sponging.  The leaves around here are SO gorgeous this time of year.  I really hope I can pull it off

Today is Packer football day around here!  We're have chili and "cowboy crack" dip which is pork sausage, cream cheese, corn and rotel tomatoes in meltedy goodness with fritos!  After being sick a couple of days I hope I can eat all this!

Hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the stamping over the gradient, one of my favorite looks! You also used one of my favorite stamping patterns too so I'm a huge fan =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Loving the colours and the stamping is prefect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne, I love stamping over a gradient it gives it so much more oompf!

      Delete