Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

Hi Everyone!  Welcome to October.  There are lots of things going on in October but the biggie is Halloween month!  And guess what?! After grumbling about the 31 Day Challenge and how harrowing it was, I'm back in another month long challenge LOL!  This one isn't so bad though, it's not daily AND I'll be able to do some MSMD mani's during this challenge.

The challenge is a fun one, it was thought up by some of the gals in Crumpet's Nail Tarts.  This is an open group on facebook so if you want in please stop by! Here's the link!  http://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/

Here's the banner listing all the challenges and their days

First up is Trick or Treat!  I don't know why but I decided to combine two things I'm not a huge fan of--candy corn and Hello Kitty LOL!



Many of my friends call me the gradient queen but I have to tell you this is by far the ugliest gradient I've ever done lol!  White and orange just do not belong together in a gradient.  EVER.




I don't get the Hello Kitty obsession.  I have a few friends who love her though.  She's cute but I guess I'd rather be obsessed with Elvis LOL!

I'm not a fan of candy corn at all.  When I was a kid I used to give away all the candy corn I collected Trick or Treating LOL!  Give me a reeses peanut butter cup over some ding dang candy corn thank you very much.

Looks like Tuesday and Thursday will be the day for some Halloween fun this month.  I hope you stop by to see how I'm doing!

Thanks for stopping!  Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. It is adorable...I don't like the taste of candy corn either :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy corn is way to sweet. It makes me sick. The craze I don't understand is the mustache craze. Wth man.

    ReplyDelete