Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Splat!

Hey Everyone!! It looks like I'm jumping from Crumpet's Nail Tarts Halloween Challenge to Crumpet's Nail Tarts Halloween Challenge lol!  I've got a few hectic things going on right now and I've not been able to do my nails each day *GASP*  I have a super cool mani today so this baby could stay on for a few days!!

Let's see what's up for today shall we?

Ooooh blood and gore!

Check out my very first successful splatter mani!!!!

As you can see I did a gradient first!  I used Essence Vampire's Love Polishes for my gradient--The Dawn Is Broken and Hunt Me If You Can

And did you see that??!!!! Right hand pic even !!!!!!

My "blood" is Revlon Devil's Lure (which I love) and China Glaze Salsa

I tried to stamp a bat on this mani can you find it????

Not really LOL!  It just looks like more of the blood and gore BUT I'm so please with how this turned out!!

You know this is going to be a good challenge today so make sure to check out everyone else!

12 comments:

  1. I didn't notice the bat at first but once you mentioned it I immediately saw it. Do you tape off your fingers for easier clean up or do you just go with the flow when you do these types of manicures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I taped them off for this as I didn't know how messy it might be!

      Delete
  2. Great job Laurie!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! You did an amazing job with the splatter! I am so jealous right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this sooooooo soooooo soooooooooo much xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love splatters, but hate the mess! These look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we should have challenge on how clean you can keep your splatter area lol!!!

      Delete