Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

From the comfort of my own home!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday to all!  I got a few of the new Messy Mansion plates in the mail on Saturday which means of course it was a great day! The first one to catch my attention was MM64 which is a coral and wave themed plate.  I think we all know I love wave images!  I decided to play around with it and since I was wearing Dance Legend Holy Diver I just stamped over it!

This is just a super simple black Mundo over Dance Legend's Holy Diver.  I love this cool bubble and seaweed look!
This is sort of cool!
Here's what the plate looks like
Lots of really neat images on this one!!
And as always it stamps like a dream!

Here's everyone in the pool--the tide pool that is! LOL!

i didn't stop there though! oh no!  I kept right on going.  Last night I put on the way gorgeous Blue Above The Bay by Paintbox Polish and did some more MM64 stamping! Check it out!
I love the snorkel mask!!!!!  It's as close as I'll ever get to one in real life trust me!
No swimming with the sharks for me thank you very much!

Look how lovely Blue Above The Bay is !  Lots of nice shimmery flakies in here!
Again just another easy stamping with Mundo Avocado and  white for the snorkeler *snort*

If you are going on vacay and just want to have some fun in the sun this is definitely a great plate to pick up!

And it's available in the shop right now!  Check it out HERE

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun plate! I love Messy Mansion! And those colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete