Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Food--Citrus!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  This week the Digit-al Dozen is showcasing food.  Recently I got some really fabulous polishes from Painbox Polish and one of them is just SO sparkly and pretty and when you look at it it's just citrus in a bottle!  So I hauled out one of my MoYou Tropical plates and went to town! 

I don't know what it is but I just love a citrus or fruit mani!

The real star of the show is the gorgeous Waimea Waters.  Check out this beauty!
I used a couple of my Mundos for the stamping, Military Green and Fig Tree
All of these colors together are just a match made in Heaven!
What a fun mani for the nearing to the end of Summer!

I'm popping over to see what everyone else is eating!



4 comments:

  1. Everything goes so well together; and loving that base polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so different and so interesting! I love the colors and the patterns!

    ReplyDelete